cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am working on connecting some upgraded circuits from our ISP and am having a hard time navigating the dual links that were ordered. I'm working with Catalyst 9300s running 17.5 and am trying to connect both links through my routers. They are dual 6...

dbronco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure IPv6 access for a BGP session and I want to control this through CoPP, to have more control plane security on my Cisco router with IOS, I did an initial configuration and it continues to accept connections from IPs that I didn...

I am  working on a eem script and struggling to display a script output line by line on a syslog. It show mab all sum and the result is usually like this : Interface Client Mac Authen Status Gi1/0/1 aaaa.bbbb.cccc SUCCESS Tw2/0/2 cccc.dddd.eeee FAILE...

Tania S by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,To all engineers who love cisco CLI, what is the possible solution to this below errorKey exchange failed.No compatible MAC. The server supports these MACs: hmac-sha2-256-etm@openssh.com,hmac-sha2-512-etm@openssh.com,hmac-sha2-256,hmac-sh...

amutua17 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i still asking about how the network send the data to internet looks like. Can anyone help to explain.Every data we send to the internet will always pass through the ISP, which means the ISP can know the destination (and perhaps the contents o...

vov by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an 8000-series router running IOS XR.  I need SNMPv2 to work, but by default that enables SNMPv3.  I need to explicitely disable SNMPv3 without disabling SNMPv2.ACLs don't seem to work on the SNMPv2 configuration line.  ACL'ing the physical in...