Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I need to block below URL on cisco ASA but its not working . URL: www.abcd.com/attendance  Target: Target is to block only  www.abcd.com/attendance  but www.abcd.com should keep on working. can anybody share his view on this

dnsroot13 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the following in my pre-8.3 ASA config. I need these public IPs translated to my inside interface so that traffic from another of my subnets that take a different default route will go through this firewall. 10.10.10.1 <-> inside fw <-> NAT t...

Hi All, I am having a serious and puzzling issue where my core ASA in the data center, which all of my branch sites come through to get internet, will intermittently cause all traffic flowing through it in an inter-zone fashion (i.e. inside-to-outsid...

Dear AllI have the following query with a Cisco ASA 5515-xI have licensed IPS and URL (Firepower). but not if I need more equipment to administer this module (Firepower Management Center 6.0.1). enter CLI achievement SFR, but I can not get into any d...

Hi, My question sounds to be a fundamental question, however, I am looking for the expert advise. It is known that Transparent Firewall will be faster (no IP address) but less protection on other hand Static/Dynamic packet filtering, Application-laye...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card