Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,does anyone know how you can manage an ASA through a VPN?Let me explain: if I am connected to my client via VPN client (AnyConnect), I can not do maintenance to the ASA itself.To connect to ASA from "outside", I have enter the networks from whi...

battanc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Check out the details and register for the threat scanSee what’s on your network with a 2-week trial at no cost to you. (Note: The current trial is available only in the United States for companies with fewer than 1000 employees.)Here's the process y...

hcaldwel by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I've recently purchased a dedicated hosted server from OVH. With it, I purchased a Cisco firewall that can only be put into transparent mode. I have been unsuccessful in setting up the firewall, as when I enable it, no DHCP or DNS are allowed through...

chrisl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A location I support internet has suddenly just stopped working out of the blue when connected to the firewall. Setup: Router is in bridge mode that connects to the firewall which handles everything else (providing ip/dns/internet access etc..) It wa...

ggill by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My FirePower Detects A Network Trojan on my Controller domain (A Network Trojan was Detected). Event: INDICATOR-COMPROMISE Suspicious .pw dns query (1:28039:5) I have destination Ip addres (194.85.129.80) I already have read about this intrusion even...

Here's what I'm trying to do, but I'm very new to the Cisco ASA platform and am very confused: Perform pre-VPN NAT (or twice NAT) for source addresses in 192.168.1.0/24 to translate to10.56.196.0/27 before the VPN tunnel when the destination is 139.X...

levimill1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am needing a little help converting these rules from a 5510 to a 5520 running 9.1: global (outside) 1 10.10.50.11-10.10.50.249 netmask 255.255.255.0 nat (inside) 0 access-list NONATnat (inside) 1 10.0.0.0 255.0.0.0 static (inside,outside) 10.10.50...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card