Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have installed Cisco Router that is connected to dual German ISPs and ASA 5508-X. The network is as follows: ----------------------------------------------------------- ISP1                           ISP2 192.168.1.1              192.168.2.1...

Hello All, Thanks for taking the time to read. I've been searching through the community but still a little confused as to the Control license.  I received a slip of paper with the 5506 and dutifully went to licensing and redeemed the PAK.  All seeme...

davidfield by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, When you do show nat or show run access-list it is a nightmare to trace objects and object groups. Is there a way to see the resolved object when running show nat ? or show an object group? with acl, I do show access-list x rather than sh...

cisco8887 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   This thread is opened to find out how you guys tackle asa upgrade.For instance I am upgrading from 9.1 to 9.3.2   Cisco recommendation for each release is different from one release to another . for instance to upgrade from 9.1.1 to 9.1.6 ...

cisco8887 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, my router has been submitting Syslog entries regarding IDS Evasion attempts.  How do I write an ACL that blocks ALL traffic to and/or from this Network: NetRange: 23.32.0.0 - 23.67.255.255CIDR: 23.64.0.0/14, 23.32.0.0/11 I am new to ACLs and am ...

Hi All,What does sizing throughput means ?Sizing Throughput [440 byte HTTP2]:Application Control (AVC) or IPS 1taken fromhttp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/asa-5500-series-next-generation-firewalls/datasheet-c78-733916.html

cisco8887 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a block of 8 ip's and a DMZ setup on an ASA 5510. We're using static NAT to forward ports onto hosts in the DMZ but I was wondering if it was possible to assign one of these hosts one of the public ip's directly rather than use a private ...

louis0001 by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All of a sudden today I can no longer access ASDM and SSH on my firewall.Console login and even telnet work fine.This is not a permissions problemhttp server enable is thereand appropriate HTTP and SSH permissions are in placeIt has literally just ha...

Hello, I work for a company located in Luanda-Angola, during the hollidays we had a power surge that damaged two of our Cisco Swithces. On our Catalist 2960 48 ports PoE ,4 ports got completely burned ,on our Catalist 2960 48 ports PoE ,2 ports got b...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: