Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Sh ssh session on ASA

Hi Everyone,When i have no ssh connection to ASA  i do sh ssh sessions it shows blank that is ok.When i ssh to ASA  from outside interface i ran the command ciscoasa# sh ssh sessionsSID Client IP       Version Mode Encryption Hmac     State          ...

mahesh18 by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 9.0 cannot load

Hi all, Would like to check out what is the minimum flash (disk0) memory size to support ASA 9.x code?I having issue it cannot loading when i upgrade my ASA 5510. The ASA 5510 only with 64MB built in flash. Is it memory size issue?ThanksNoel

Resolved! NAT configuration issue

Is it possible to NAT an address within a subnet that does not have a corresponding interface (or loopback) on the device that is performing that NAT?Example:I want to NAT an address of a machine within a firewalled vlan on my FWSM like so:Upstream r...

How to configure a Cisco Pix 501 (version 6.3) firewall to allow large backups to remote server?

Do you use a exclude command? aaa authentication? permit? or .....? not  sure? port 21 is used for ftp and this is how the files will be sent to  the remote server. So allow certain programs to access this port, that  will be doing the backups? Or cr...

kwhitney3 by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Threat Detection problem

Please help me,I am testing the Cisco ASA by nmap but cisco asa doesn't shun my ip.I have configured the threat detection as following:threat-detection rate dos-drop rate-interval 600 average-rate 100 burst-rate 400threat-detection rate dos-drop rate...

Resolved! Urgent!!! Need solution on enabling EIGRP on failover ASA pair..

Hi Guys,While advertising network 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 in EIGRP on a Cisco ASA failover pair, got the error saying "ERROR: EIGRP cannot be enabled on failover interface". I am unable to configure failover interface as passive interface. Please guide me..I...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: