Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Experts,I need some assistance to provide limited access from remote to local machines over STS Tunnel. The STS Tunnel is estlablished between two sites and I want that remote machine can access only few machines with specific ports.Lets say 19...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the ASA DHCP server be configured to give out addresses to clients that are in a different subnet from that which is configured on the interface?Connected to my inside interface I have a layer three switch that has two VLAN's configured on it.  O...

Hello Experts,We need to create a STS tunnel with one of our client and they have the load balancer in front of their firewall and two ISP link are terminated on load balancer and load balance internal network is connected with firewall. Firewall int...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneI´m wondering who could explain me how to deny mp3, avi, mp4 or mov file downloads from the prime security module on the ASA-5512CX.All the information I found make reference to the File Filtering Profile.The only options I have by default...

Hello all.  ASA IOS is v8.22.   I have setup overall police (10 down 5 up) on outside interface to match ISP bandwidth (for congestion determination) as well as two rules to put packest into LLQ.  First rule is for all traffic to DataCenter and it is...

alieas007 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need to get up to speed on deploying and maintaining a Cisco ASA 5510 for a branch office.  What are my options?  I've used Trainsignal for self study before along with QA.com for instructor led courses and was happy with both.  They both of...

Resolved! Please help !!!

We were running Cisco ASA 5520 version 5.2 at the moment, and now we are upgrading to ASA 5525 X series version 8.6. Below is the sample code that I have attached, could anyone please tell me if I am doing this right? Thank you very much.current vers...

Hi,Does anyone have a ASA GNS3 working project?I configured one, but i´m not having very sucess in making things work. I´m following Cisco matterials, but very strangly, simple things dont work.So I need to know what the problem is, my instalation of...