Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI was creating a static NAT for a web server to allow ICMP, HTTP and HTTPS through the firewall on an ASA5520 and exisitng firewall rule was deleted. Does any one know why this happened?  see command below.Name 203.x.x.x  name1-extName 192.x.x.x na...

Dears,I have configured Ad Agent on member server and also able to pull the users from the Active Directory. But the command Show user-identity user active domain <domain> list detail is not showing any user to IP mapping.Kindly help me in this matte...

We have the following setup on our Cisco ASA version 8.6.1  One to one NAT rule from outside to our Exchange 2010 cluster IP address (DAG group). This is working fine for clientson the internet accessing their emails via Exchange using their phones. ...

Hi,As long as this is for inbound traffic only, I'm assuming this will not cause problems?Two different public ips on the outside interface (doesn't include the interface ip) static natted to a single dmz host.Thanks.

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an internal firewall between two private networks.I want all addrssing on the inside to use the gobal and I want any internal address destined for a group of servers on port 23 on the external to use a pool of addresesthe inside network is 10....

mickyq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,In ASA 5510.How I can limit the users in (VLAN 20) to use the internet with a limited Bandwidth/speed with 3 mbps upload and 5 mbps download?In case the outside interface (Native vlan) which is connected to the ISP and have a bandwidth/speed o...

mkdccie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I need to create a vpn connection between two ASA firewalls and when trying to create this AI get an error message below, The config I was to use is - object net-localSubnet 10.51.212.1 255.255.255.0object network net-remotesubnet 10.10.2.65 255.2...

I've done this in the past for specific host entries with no problem, but I can't figure out how to do this for an entire subnet. I need something along the lines of the following:access-list OKC2DAL extended permit ip 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 192.1...

baskervi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes