Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cisco ASA 5505 configuration

Hi,I have configured cisco ASA 5505 but I can't get access to internet using my laptop connected to the ASA. I did not use the console but the graphical interface for the configuration. I changed the inside adress of the ASA and it is 192.168.2.1. Fr...

slesseni14 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

query on global statement

Hi all,I understand the following statement allows outgoing traffic from the inside network to translate to the asa inside interface address when it passes through the asa but does it also mean that traffic from networks connected to other interfaces...

donnie by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Multiple subnets on SA520

Hi - I am new to Cisco products. We have currently got a Netgear FVX538 running in front of a few servers. We currently have 2 ranges of IP addresses provided to us on 2 separate subnets. We configured the netgear box with the first IP addresses of e...

Resolved! query on PAT

Hi all,I have a asa with 2 interfaces, both connected to private networks.For the statement below, does it mean that outbound traffic frm the inside network of the asa will be translated to the asa inside interface when it passes through the asa? glo...

donnie by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ZFW question

Hi,here is example of ZFW setup in IOS 2800 router. Bellow are error messages i am getting and router config. Wondering why i am getting "...due to  Invalid Segment with ip ident 0" error message? Should it be just a dropping session because of the Z...

endpoint by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IOS ACL Help

Hello,On a 2821 Router with 15.1(3)T1I have an IPSec VPN and NAT configured.  Return traffic from an internal NAT host seems to be blocked by the WAN inbound ACL. What is the proper way to allow return traffic from the Internet for this internat NAT ...

pdvcisco by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 8.2 to 8.4 upgrade NAT question

Hello,We're planning the upgrade from 8.2 to 8.4, which I understand has NAT and ACL changes.  I've read the migration guide at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa83/upgrading/migrating.pdf My understanding is that the upgrade procedure ...

QoS in Cisco ASA Transparant

Guys,Can you help me,I am confuse about why Cisco ASA Transparant can't support QoS, Do transparant ASA don't traverse traffic with QoS tagging or they (transparant ASA) traverset traffic with QoS but don't support QoS modification/implementation in ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: