Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All. I am not a ASA expert but I have configured them few times. I have a vision of a task I have to complete but not sure if it is practical or how to go about doing it.We two locations, Location A and Location B. Both locations have a 100MB i...

ashah by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! new configuration

I just got a new 5505 with ver 8.4.4.1 and the command "static (inside,outside)" no longer works. It looks like "object network" is the way to go now but I'm running into some problems getting it to work. I have 5 public ip addresses x.x.x.81, x.x.x....

aspilman by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllI have reacently gone to upgrade my firewall to version 8.4.4, but afte i upgraded this all the network objects have all got jumpled up, lost there descriptions lost there names and there are some duplicates. Has anyone else experienced this...

Hi AllMy CSM folder <path to csm>\MDC\reports\temp\ is fairly filled up with some files. Currently 30'001 files with a size of 8.16 GB. The new released SP1 has a fix for this:http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=f...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My firewall is running on 8.2(5)33 version. I am facing a problem where config looks fine, but still firewall is dropping packet (I saw this in packet tracer).I am pasting packet tracer output below. In the final result, it says acl-drop, but ACL is ...

Hi there,An remote computer should have RDP access to an computer on the inside. So already made some changes to the Cisco Router, and from an outside IP address the inside PC is reachable with the RDP protocol. So that is working fine! But for secur...

Hillson01 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all !I am new in security and am facing a problem for testing asa 5510 to allow smtp and pop3 both using their standard ports .My first question is that is it necessary to configure NAT if i am using private addresses in my scenario both inside an...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card