Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a need for an inside address to have more than one static NAT outside addresses.  I know this wasn't possible before 8.3.X code.  I still can't quite get it to work with 8.4.X code yet.Here is what I had with 8.2 code.static (inside,outside) ...

lovedam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Default FWSM inspection policyHow does traffic inspection works ?Traffic with Inspection On is sent to the Control Point for Deep Paket Inspection and tarffic not being inspected takes Fastpath.For ExampleIf I remove SQLNET from default inspection , ...

Moin Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On FWSM (running version 4.1 in my case) the default global policy uses the following class map:class-map inspection_default match default-inspection-trafficDoes anyone know what "default-inspection-traffic" includes? Is it all traffic? If so, do I r...

bourse by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHope someone can help me with the following problem.I have an ASA 5510 that looks like this:INTERFACE 0: DHCP (OUTSIDE)INTERFACE 1: 10.45.0.1 255.255.255.0INTERFACE 2: 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0I need to access the net (10.45.0.0 255.255.255.0) on I...

Hi,I have an issue where udp idle sessions are not being closed after the configured 2 minute timeout, but instead staying open for 1 hour. FWSM VersionFWSM Firewall Version 4.0(12)Timeout configurationtimeout conn 1:00:00 half-closed 0:10:00 udp 0:0...

inthemix1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, i'm trying to configure an ASA with two ISP to be reached from internet for vpn access, the objective is that the user can use any of the Public address attached to ASA to connect to the company. Is this possible? i'm facing some problems be...

ochalmers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I have a friend trying to configure an existing PIX.  They needed to change IP addresses due to ISP switch.  Config was very basic but whenever he puts in the route outside command the PIX seems to take it but then he is saying it is disappearing...

All,now that OpenDNS is no longer a free service I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about free alternatives.  We have some customers that just refuse to pay for this type of service. Thanks in advance!All replies rated

Hi friends,I am saravanan from Utah. One of our customers has asked us to nat from the LAN to the Voice LAN based on destination IP address in order to access a public phone server thorugh a vendor mangaed voice router..                              ...

I have 2 two questions:The first question:I have make an ACL entry inactive for test. For example I setup an ACL: access-list out-in extended permit tcp host 2.2.2.2 host 1.1.1.1 eq telnetaccess-list out-in extended permit tcp host 2.2.2.2 host 1.1.1...

It seems that almost everytime I log into the IPS Manager for the ASA-SSC-AIP-5 that it is reconfiguring the engine and the CPU is at 100%.  I am on sig version 625.0 and I knwo the current should be like S632.  Basically, this thing always seems to ...

Mark^ by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I know that you've heard that many times; however, I better ask and find solution asap.I am absolutely new in the enterprise firewall world but I would like to start learning how to configure ASA 5505 and 5510. I did some research myself and I found ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics