Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Boss Plz see attached diagram. I have Static NAT on ASA 5520 for mail server and proxy server. I can use it from internet. now i want to Static NAT for 192.168.0.0/24. I mean 192.168.0.241-> 172.29.0.5, 192.168.0.242->172.29.0.6 so on. I want wh...

What does CLS stand for ?FWSM/pri/actNoFailover# show np 3 acl count 0-------------- CLS Rule Current Counts --------------CLS Filter Rule Count       :             0CLS Fixup Rule Count        :            48CLS Est Ctl Rule Count      :            ...

Hi all,Syslog show the next messageCall-home enviroment event critical memory usage (85-90) was dropped reason: INTERRUPTEDThe show command "shows memory" is correct.

I am having some trouble getting what I thought would be easy to work properly.  I have FWSM with multiple interfaces on it.  I need to create a source NAT for traffic from an outside interface(security level 75) to the inside interface interface(sec...

I am working at a client site today.  The IT Admin on the site asked me what the latest codes were for the ASA, and whether they were GD or ED.I explained to him that 8.4.x had not been out long (moving from 8.3.2) and that 8.4.2 was the latest.  He ...

Hi Team,We are facing the problem in ASDM 5.x creates duplicate network object groups in the configuration when PIX with software 7.0.7 is used.Audit report its showing below commands :asdm group SALES_ref dmz2 reference SALES object-group network SA...

Dear all,I' d like to have some support for a very-basic PIX firewall configuration.I 'm dealing with  PIX 515 's inside/outside/dmz zones.Inside hosts can ping inside interface , outside hosts outside interface and so on....I cannot ping outside int...

fattore73 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Comcast 50/20 connection going into ASA5510 inside connections are getting speeds of 2/7. If I connect laptop on outside my speeds are 49/9 but inside speeds are really really low? How come? Anyone with or had this problem?Sent from Cisco...

asfagan39 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two ASA5540's in HA an Active/Standby mode. When I first started configuring the firewalls I had them connected to a Cat2950. The lights on the interfaces were Green/Green. Yesterday we moved them to there final resting place, I have them conn...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card