Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I use Cisco ASA firewall Version 8.2(1) which has eight interfaces.I make SNMP GETBULK operation on ifTable.ifEntry (.1.3.6.1.2.1.2.2.1) to get the table data in a single request. But I only get the columns ifIndex and few instances of ifDesc. The...

I'm attempting to configure qos on our ASA 5505 and I'm not sure how to determine what our average and burst rates should be.The applications being used will be RDP over a ipsec tunnel, so it is somewhat sensitive to latency.The final setup will be a...

Dear All,i have 2 ASA5540 with 1 GB memory ,  1 ASA5520 with 512MB and 1 ASA5510 with 256 MBI am planing to do memory upgrade and to buy 2 x  ASA5540-MEM-2GB= memory upgrade kit for the ASA5540.My question is can i use the 1 GB that i will take out f...

Dear all,Can someone check the attached file and see if something is wrong ?I need to be able to access the internet from inside, dmz and databse interfacesAnd most of all being able to have my port redirections working. on both outside and outside1 ...

Hi GeeksI have been trying to implement anyconnect vpn access on my asa 5505. I have eventually manage to connect to the asa.the setup is thisinside interface network - 192.168.1.0 /24outside interface - 192.168.0.0 /24anyconnect pool address- 192.16...

Hi everyone !i have the following scenario :ISP1-------ASA 5510----------ISP2                    |                    |                    |                  LANi would like to use ISP2 for all http/https/ftp traffic.how could I force my ASA to set a...

clem67301 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,One of our client has a  Cisco IOS router 2851 with Zone Based Firewalls, enabled.We tried to configure the router to receive the logs and we receive it in the following format:<189>45: *Apr 11 11:22:14.757: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from conso...

Hello all,On router Cisco 881 with ZBF I have dedicated VLAN for AP connection. AP is getting IP address from router dhcp server, I would like to limit all access to Router "Self" zone to only DHCP traffic if possible. Does anybody have idea how to l...

mocah by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card