Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I know you can define a backup server when you are configuring a remote client on the asa and the client download the backup server's ips. the question is if you can define the same when you are configuring a site-to-site vpn????

I have an ASA5505 running 8.0(3) and it is currently the default gateway for the network. However, we need to get to some networks that are attached to a router that was inside the network. So, I have the routes set on the ASA to go to this other ro...

mwkirk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my ASA setup to hand out DHCP addresses to my clients. I have it also set to reuse an address 5 minutes after it is released. Is it normal that the first addresses are not being resused? Does it cycle through the full range and then start o...

I have a problem replicating ACS database through an FWSM blade. The primary ACS is under a Mgmt zone in the FWSM. A secondary one, located in the same zone receives replication with no problems. All others that sit outside the Mgmt zone do not recei...

Hi Guys,I'm not the greatest on Pix/ASA firewalling. I need help with the following issue.I have a remote site that needs to acccess one host behind an ASA. VPN is not needed here. I would like a set of rules where i can allow any connection coming f...

Hello all,We have an issue with McAffe EPO engine v3.6.0.574 while rebuilding users' GuIDs for the users connected through VPN with VPN client v4.8.02.0100. The EPO rebuilds the GuID using the user's MAC address. The problem is that the VPN client v4...

Hi, I need to setup Netmeeting to coonect DMZ Server from Outside Network. For this I have opened the Netmeeting ports for outside access but still I am not able to make connectivity by netmeeting from Outside Network. I reviewed inspection logs and ...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have pix 525 with 8.x IOS. earlier i have the serial base failover it was working fine, but when i try to configure this pair with lan to lan failover. I m not able to configure this.I tried with cross cable used for lan to lan failover and also tr...