Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm new to ASA and have a question about what alternatives there is to manage the ASA "out of the box".My problem is that after uppgrading ASDM to 6.0(3) I get the following error message:"Your ASA Image has a version number 7.2(2) which is not su...

I have problem with the ASA firewalls failover, when the ether channel between the layer 2 switches are pulled out, this triggers failover on the ASA, the ASA are Active/Standby. Please see the attached file for the real architecture this is in visio...

I have a 5505 with the base license. I have a dmz and an internal network. I chose to have the internal network to be blocked from initiating connections to the dmz. I only need dmz machines to initiate connections to the internal network. I can ssh ...

cisco.com by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work for a company in the US with a parent company in Japan. I'm trying to replace the Netscreen firewall at this end with a new ASA 5510 and have it l2l with the Netscreen that is likely at the other end. Anyone have any ideas?

Hi,I have configured SSL VPN Client(SVC) & Thin-client SSL on ASA Ver 7.x as per docs. Now when a user connects to the outside interface it prompts to download the clientless software even though this particular user is configured in the Thin Client)...

Hi, I am confused about active/standby hardware failover cables. we put two cables, one is the serial cable and other is the state cable. what is the rule of these cables, and which one is responsible for exchange information about the other peer.reg...

alanajjar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a VPN 3000 concentrator and our vpn clients are version 4.0.4 (B). On the concentrator we have the ability to set up users and groups, but on the client we only have the option to sign in using group authentication. How do we go about enabl...

dnazefg20 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Pix 515 at one site that I need to set up with P2P VPN access to another site. My problem is that the outside interface of the Pix is not an external IP address. The border router that I have at the location has two separate internet T1s com...

qbakies11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes