Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have ASA 5520 with 3 interfaces: inside, outside and dmz. I have a router on the outside with lo 0 192.168.252.6, which I cannot ping from the dmz. I do have a static translation dmz, outside. The route is also there in the ASA to reach the lo 0. I...

I am trying to add my sensor to the IPS Manager Express but I keep the following error. IOException when try to get certificate:java.security.cert.CertificationExpiredException: notafter Sat May 10 **** 2008.I am sure this is simple but can find how ...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently I experienced an issue with an ACL where the ASA denied traffic where there was an explicit allow statement properly placed in the list.This happened after some changes to the list were made. A few entries were marked inactive and a few were...

Not sure what is needed to fix this but i have an ASA 5520 with 2 interfaces. 1 dmz and 1 outside.I'm using the ASA for both firewall and VPN but the problem occurs when people internally try to test the VPN portion and it directs them to the public...

Hi,The tunnel connects and I am able to grab an IP address from the correct range. However, I am not able to pass traffic between the tunnel (192.168.5.0) and the DMZ interface/network (192.168.4.0).What piece or pieces am I missing from my configur...

ciscows by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm switching my remote PIX 501's from dhcpd to dhcprelay so I can hand out IPs from my central W2K3 DHCP server. The 1st and 3rd conversions have worked well, but my 2nd doesn't work for some reason (I've duplicated the configs as much as possible)...

tmadden by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,This is a little bit of an odd request however I need to allow a sync routing due to some legacy routing to pass through my ASA.I have allowed IP any any between the particular hosts involved to allow for high ports etc.. However the ASA is t...

I have a user that will be coming from a range of ip 162.xx.xx.0 - 6 and 161.xx.xx.0 - 6 on a Pix 515E how do I funnel this to go to my server at 205.xx.xx.xx. I'm not sure how to handle the range that the user is coming from. As a last ditch effort...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I just upgraded my ASA 5510 to 7.2.4 and all went good. However, I havent done anything with regards to the SDM.... do I need to download the latest files for this too?what will be a great link to follow on how to properly upgrade the IOS on...

insccisco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes