Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I'am trying to enable access from inside to the vpn client range, but only ping worked. I made the configuration of the VPN ACL.What else ?

jnelen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer has voice, video and data VLAN's. Customer wants to inspect only inter VLAN traffic ONLY for data to be inspected by IDSM-2 inline while bypassing other VLAN traffic to FWSM and then to WAN.Is that possible with Inline VLAN pair mode?I re...

Hi all, I think I know the answer to my post but I would like a second opinion. I am trying to trunk a Cisco 1200 AP to an ASA 5505. The AP must have a native VLAN on VLAN 1 according to this link: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_poin...

I need to allow an AT&T global network client vpn connection on one of our client PC's access through our ASA5510. I was given a white paper on what ports and protocols I need to allow but don't know how to go about opening up these ports and protoc...

rpw5354 by Level 1
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to have one inside address onto one same global address butin paralel on two different interfaces?- server_A is on interface_A of pix- pix also has interface_B and interface_C- I want to do followingstatic (interface_A,interface_B) 5.5...

dragec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are seeing a simalr message as stated below. It seems to be coming from our Cisco AP. What could be causing this and is it a false positive?192.168.x.x/0 --> 192.168.x.x/0 N/A ARP Reply-to-Broadcast,NR-7102/0,Time:1192307707,Risk Rating:30,VLAN:x

p-allen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am giving a solution for one of our customer and i quoted for NAC appliance 3310 Server failover bundle I have few clarification a)Is the Bundle include NAC Manager b)Is NAC manager is essential for NAC appliance to workc) Can i deploy NAC Appl w...

hermil by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, Can any one tell me the known bugs in ASA 5550? The problem i am facing is that nat 0 entries get deleted automatically when no nat access-list is applied with protocol and ports. also static natting enties were deleted twice in the device....

hello all,i am kindly ask you for your help in a strange situation. attached you will find a layout of my network.all networks before R2 include the interface of this router on 10.10.10.0 network is pinging with Server X.the host on Lan 192.168.239.0...

Ok I have a pix 501 and I have two questions. one is regarding NATI have static ip cable internet with 5 statics. my range is xxx.xxx.xxx.192/29usables 193-197, the comcast gateway is .198I have the address xxx.xxx.xxx.195 applied to the outside in...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card