Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We currently have a PIX 515 with 4 ports. One port connects to our Internet and the other to our internal network. We run a NAT pool on the outside interface to translate our inside addresses to the outside. We have a requirement to connect to a v...

jfarrer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm getting a Broadcast probe request flood error for a signature attack on my wireless controller. I have a mac address and the AP name but I'm not sure what to look for. I'm new to this wireless world. Is this someone trying to logon? Thank you.

hi guys, I have 2 interfaces on this PIX that are alive, an inside interface, and an outside interfaceoutside 200.200.200.10inside 192.168.120.0I can't seem to access anything outside.Global shows:global (outside) 1 200.200.200.10Nat shows:nat (insid...

Hi allz...I have an application which retrives data from a couple of servers on the internet. It needs some ports to do this such as 2000,2001,2002.And I want that users who use this application in the LAN never surf on the net? They need only one we...

So I have some internal application that is apparently issuing a PORT command with out authenticating first, causing this sig to fire. I'm trying to decide whether I care (does this have security implications or is this just another stupid app).What...

mhellman by Level 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Ive recently started to work on a site which has a pair of ASA5540. Im used to working with Juniper boxes can anyone point me in the direction of some good documentation/books on the configuration of the ASA devices.Thanks

dkirby by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to use an open source IDS for my small network. I have a Pix 501 and I would like to span one of the ports from the integrated four port switch so my IDS can see all the traffic. Is this possible or is the integrated switch too basic? I have a...

Hello,I have quite a few tunnels already setup (L2L) but now when I try to add more and I enter all the crypto and isakmp settings (including peers, interesting traffic etc) the Pix takes the commands, it does not say that it's incomplete but then wh...

funraps by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I really need some advise here. I have 20 sensing points. Hope to limit 1 sensing point to 100MB. What model of CSMARS would you recommend?I am thinking about the CSMARS 100e-k9? Thanks in advance.