Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I set up Solarwinds' TFTP server and am trying to pull the config file from it to the PIX. I was able to send it from the PIX to a Windows XP computer, but am unable to do the opposite with the config net command. I may have the syntax incorrect, but...

My PIX is running with high CPU utilization now (90%). Normally it's just 5-7%. Problem started since yesterday, but no changes were made for couple of months. PIX stopped sending syslog after the CPU utilization increased. Telnet to PIX also fai...

josephqiu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with http redirect function, it doesn't work neither from ACS config nor staticly through identity policy.Does anyone have a idea what can be wrong ?Address : 172.16.88.28Interface : Async80AuthType ...

immerm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Problem bouncing throw a PIX.In my company we have a Hosted Rack white a PIX firewall. The firewall is mange by the Hosting Company.There say the following about my problem, white bouncing from the inside of the firewall:Firewall setup doesn't allow ...

madskirke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IDS Query

Hello,We are having IDS 4215 with 4 Sniffing interface.Now we want to place the sniffing interface at the different segment in our Network.So do we need to place the entire sensing interfaces in a single logical group, or configure them as individual...

I connect with vpn client v 4.0.3f to the pix 501 v6.2, however I can access resources on the remote lan only after I initiate some kind of connection from the remote lan to the vpn client (a ping for example).Could the fact that I don't get any dhcp...

dagesh4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IDS signature update not working on IDS-4215 via Ciscoworks VMS. IDS-4215 Cisco systems IDS version 4.1(4)S91. Trying to deploy signature update IDS-sig-4.1-4-S162.zip.The following error is been noted in the audit report:"Sensor update for LDS_SENSO...

dasgill by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have a cisco1700 series route which contains two ethernet ports.I don't want to use serial ports.I have a broad band connection(i.e. through smart bridge). One etherent is connected to smart bridge. & other one to lan. How can i configure ...

hi..first i would like thanks Cisco to give me this great Opportunity to ask the professional..my problem is that i cant telnet or run the PDM from outside the network, although through an IPSEC tunnel as Cisco Advise.. !! I can telnet and run the PD...