Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,is there a possibility to configure a policy routing at the pix firewall.I want to configure a policy routing at the pix that only traffic from a special IP address routes over a special gateway all other traffic should use the default standard...

I am in the middle of changing from a 520 to a 515. I have moved everything except the VPN tunnels. I an getting the following error, when I enter the "no sysopt route dnat" command."The sysopt route dnat option has been deprecated"Any thoughs.The ...

Resolved! PIX Failover

We have a PIX 515e failover bundle. In the documentation I read that the failover PIX will reboot very 12 hours min. Does this also occur in a "regular" failover design?

Dear All,I will like to use the pix dhcp (on the inside) to deliver the same IP address to the same PC every time. eg. registering the mac address of the PC. This becaouse I only what that specifik host to be able to go over the L2L VPN, this is in a...

knudsen-s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way of indexing individual VPN Tunnels statically, through a VPN3000 concentrator? If I MIB browse a VPN3000 concentrator, I can see the individual VPN tunnels each with ifindex numbers, so for the period this tunnel is active, I can colle...

Can i configure the PIX´s outside interface for PPPoE and normal ethernet at the same time?I need to communicate a PIX 501 with an ADSL ISP and a partner´s extranet (with a 1600 router)Thanks in advance

amonroy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm encountering a problem using PDM ver 2.1. I cant see the ACL in inside interface. But yet i can it in CLI. Any advise? thanks.

hp.it by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for documentation on installing an additional Ethernet Interface card in my Pix 525. Before I started managing this Firewall there was already an Gigabit Interface card installed. Can you guide me where I can find this informaiton.

JRUFFINS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card