Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“B&M

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, Has anyone encountered and hopefully solved the issue below:I am trying to get via SNMP the Firmware, Serial number, Ios version and some other info on some ASAs that have version 9.12 and it does not work.On older versions it works. It lo...

AndiCisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a cisco anyconnect vpn currently configured with group-alias method to select connection profile. We are in the midst of migrating remote VPN groups from an old firewall into this new vpn firewall with the group-alias. There are more than 65 ...

Alfredcfc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. We recently deployed and licensed an ASAv in Azure using the appliance available in the Market (verified that the Smart License for the ASAv10 took).  No changes were made to the default Azure hardware other than to connect the interfaces to v...

j-couture by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If we run show object-group command, it will list down all the object-group on the firewall.Pix(config)# show object-groupobject-group network dmz_servers  description: The DMZ shared servers  network-object host 192.168.2.3  network-object host 192....

Adam David by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running Cisco ASA firewalls in Cluster, yesterday there was alert for cluster failover. When we check firewall uptime, it is showing differently in the system context and admin context. Why uptime showing differently? CiscoASA/admin/act# sh ve...

Hi all,I know this is a common thread but I'm being pressed to get this sorted ASAP. A new interface, Outside2, to send all traffic of which the vast majority goes down a VPN to a web proxy. There are three VPNs in total. I changed the interface the ...

I am really confused by all these terms and when I look up the internet it's all jumbled up. I understand ASA+Firepower=FTD FMC is a management center, but for what? Only FTDs? Whats is ASDM? Again a GUI version of ASA or a management center of ASA l...

We have this nat for vpn users  nat (inside) 0 access-list nonat_pool          --------------------current nat  for vpn  Also i need IPsec connection for vendor traffic where we do not want nat inside traffic  ASA  8.2 nat (inside) 0 access-list NAT...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI experts, I am wondering what's the specialty of the class-map class inspection_default policy-map global_policy class inspection_default inspect dns preset_dns_map inspect ftp inspect h323 h225 inspect h323 ras inspect rsh inspect rtsp inspe...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card