Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I would need some suggestions regarding a configuration I would like to implement.Basically I want to create a New DMZ for a new Infrastructure we are setting up,new DMZ leg in the ASA.Let`s say this DMZ Subnet is configured on the Core Ro...

Hi!I was doing a change in m ASA5505 today, but when I was trying to save it to memory, I got the message"Building configuration...Cryptochecksum: xxxxxxxxxxx%Error opening disk0:/.private/startup-config (Read-only file system)Error executing command...

I have ASA 5585SSP40 one interface naming external and i have interface having zone116 ip address 10.26.X.X from interface external want to connect server 10.92.x.x  but unable to connect and when i see in the logs it is showing like this Deny TCP (n...

jhsdc-it by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have recently bought a firepower 1010 as an upgrade from my older 5510 that I have. Unfortunately I am unfamiliar with the Firepower device manager and can not for the like of me figure out how to forward port 80 from my outside interface to my int...

Ronnieace by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,our ASA (on FPR) is performing site-to-site IPsec VPN Gateway duties, however, "show asp table socket" doesn't show UDP/500 and UDP/4500 (or ESP). (ASA's interface IP address is used as local VPN Gateway address.)Q1. Is there a command to ...

AlexFer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card