Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good MorningMy team recent received ASA 5506.  I'm currently in the process of setting one up for scanning and ran into some issues.  I can not get the thing to pass traffic.  I can piing the inside  from the inside network and outside from the outsi...

Hello All, Looking for some help . All was ok up until today and nothing has changed in the server room . We have a valid contract with smartnet/any connect until Nov2020. Suddenly today  my users are experiencing the attached error msg when trying t...

We are testing sending connection event data from our managed devices to our SIEM via syslog - rather than using the estreamer solution (long story). In brief testing I noticed that I don't get some enhanced data - (initiator country for example) in ...

reheindel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My firewall has configured for 3 iPs1- for 0 port 10.80.xx.xx2- for 1 port 10.80.xx.xy3- for firewall itself 10.80.xx.xzBut i am able to ping from other ips also why?  Can we asign more iPs to 1 port of firewall to allow more iPs to data access

Hi, I have a bunch of 5525-x running 9.8.2.20 and starting to upgrade them, the first thing I do is update the ASDM version & check it works.  So when I enable ASDM 7.13.1 as the current image, it works, says it needs to upgrade the launcher on my PC...

ida71 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

So on our routers I can do a "show policy-map interface gi0/0", and it will tell me the current QoS usage on that interface with our policy. Is there a way to do that on an FTD? Attached is a picture of the QoS policy we have for our guest subnet at ...