Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Forgive me if this is a silly question. I haven't worked with ASAs or Firepower before.I am looking to patch my Firepower Management Center from 6.4.0.2 to 6.4.0.7 due to the security advisory: cisco-sa-20200122-fmc-auth From what I have read, since ...

Hello everyone,I am facing the issue with being unable to open asdm for one asa appliance (ASA5512). I assume that the issue is caused by the ssl encryption currently set as des-sha1.I would like to get it changed to ssl encryption aes256-sha1. My qu...

ziqex by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,We have an issue with one of the node in our ASA cluster - basically module is in Unresponsive state.From what I can see there is probably issue with memory - I am suspecting one of the memory module but would like to know if someone have exp...

Resolved! ASA SSH inspection

Hello, I am trying to understand how inspection works on the ASA and although Cisco documentation on the subject is very analytical, after some testing on a 5520, a few questions have come up. The Lab setup is the following:PC -> (inside)ASA(outside)...

Hello,    We upgraded our 5505 to a 5506 with FirePower to take advantage of the increased bandwidth and the FirePower Services for security.   Previously we had extensive object groups for access and denial and we wanted to transition to the FirePow...

Resolved! virtual FTDs

Hello all, i have recently installed two virtual FTDs as Active and Standby but now i receive this error.Interface 'GigabitEthernet0/3' is not receiving any packets Is there anyway i can solve this issue and what is causing this issue please.Thank yo...

star1 by Spotlight
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sir:    What event will trigger any session to log the Reason type of "Intrusion Monitor". The Firepower just think the session is not really hight critical and it will not compromise our client. So it will log of Intrusion Monitor , Right ? Or it...

Hi Pros The biggest problem now is with the ASA firewall we have no idea on how to configure them to achieve a connected network. Our ping test from Router and Users fail to reach the DMZ interface. I assume that we have to configure static routes an...

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-23 at 3.19.09 PM.jpeg
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card