Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5512 with 9.2 as its image.  I am wondering, even from just interface to interface, are these NAT'd?    I have my Inside interface LAN of 172.16.0.0/16 on port 1, Security Level of 100 and my DMZ interface LAN 10.10.10.0 /24 on port 2, ...

Skawilly1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I'm tryng to load asdm image on asa using tftp but it fails. I simply configured a port on asa with an ip and put my pc on the same subset. I can ssh to ASA from my PC but cant connect to tftp on my PC. I set wireshark but cant capture any tftp...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   We are getting  TCP Reset-I and TCP Reset-O messages in the logs. We like to know which end is sending that and where the problem lies ?   Any help would be much appreciated.   Please find the attached logs.     Thanks.    

TCP Reset.PNG

Good day everyone,   I would like to ask if it is possible to configure site to site vpn on an active-standby firewall reaching 1 peer but using two different interfaces outside1(isp1) and outside2(isp2). Our goal is to have site to site vpn on both ...

Hello ,   I have a Firewall 5545 and i would like to take output for each NAT translation (Nat Table). Can i have some help on this please ? I tried "show xlate" command but i have no output. Do you have any other idea ?   Thanks , George  

GeorgeBab by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have ASA pair configured with Act/Stby. failover cables are connected via a switch as both units are located in two different locations. We have one issue when primary unit become active and reload the same box (primary unit) get always comes ...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am still leaning the cisco ASA and need some help with my tunnels. I was able to stand up and connect a VPN tunnel to my site successfully. The tunnel connects without issue and seem to be reliable in that it stays connected. One end is a Palo Alt...

Maddhattr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have been trying to analyse existing traffic on an ASA and need to figure out active (not stale) xlate info. If I issue 'show xlate' , it gives me: Global 192.168.1.1 Local 172.16.1.1   So, how do I find out that if this entry  is actually...

ITforever by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes