Networking

Collaborate with peers and Cisco on all aspects of your network, including Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA), routing, switching, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Browse the Community

Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production dep...

2375 Posts

NFVIS Solutions

Join peers and Cisco experts to discuss Cisco’s Network Function Virtualization (NFV) products and s...

12 Posts

SD-WAN and Cloud Networking

Join this community to interact with your peers and Cisco about SD-WAN and all things related to sec...

2272 Posts

Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.

106524 Posts

ThousandEyes

Join us for information about our use cases, common troubleshooting, discussions, getting started gu...

174 Posts

Activity in Networking

IPsec over NAT444 issue

Hello Everyone I have to set up an ipsec tunnel with Lo0 as source of tha tunnel. Nat is activated in My CE and in the ISP level (NAT444)All ipsec and Nat configuration is ok but, and as I know that for the NAT to work correctly, the packet should pa...

mrkassimi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using DNS to resolve switch hostnames for NTP

Hey all, I'm pretty new to all of this, I just passed the CCNA in June, and have been working as a jr. Net Eng/Admin of my company for about 8 months now.I was asked to configure our core switches at our main office as NTP for the rest of our network...

TSJoe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA performance test using iperf3 - NAT problem

I tested the ASA 5520 iperf3 to check its performance. I then wanted to add NAT to it to find out how much it was taxing the device. However, I kept having the problem that almost all traffic was untranslated.The created objects are the same, i.e. 19...

krzysztofmaciejewskiit_0-1725982052479.png

BGP prefrence over static Routes

I have a setup in which i have 2 routers connected to same ISP A both via default route pointing towards ISP for internet.Now we want to add another ISP B on both routers however that ISP will use BGP with RIPE IP address over the internet.Now we wan...

Monitoring network traffic from a multicast IP address

I am trying to figure out a way to monitor network traffic from a specific multicast IP address and port via SNMP. I've found the MIB files that for the Catalyst 2960 + switch and I have been trying to use the iReasoning MIB browser to view the MIB f...

New to Cisco - Avaya Phones

We are moving to Cisco C9200 Access switches with a Core C9300. Our environment has Avaya IP Office with physical phones on our desks. With our existing Avaya switch, the port the phone connects to is configured with two VLANs. We have VLAN 20 for PC...

MLuedke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

C3850 upgrade failure

I wanted to upgrade the C3850 in stack from version 16.12.8 to version 16.12.11 in BUNDLE mode.The steps I followed:   1. copy tftp: flash: .... -> successfully   2. no boot system   3. boot system switch all flash:cat3k_caa-universalk9.16.12.11.SPA....

krzysztofmaciejewskiit_0-1726572175198.png krzysztofmaciejewskiit_1-1726572209367.png

Switching ports based on Incoming Data

Would anyone know a way to set up a switch so that if port 1 had incoming data, port 2 is on standby. But when port 1 no longer sends data for 2 seconds, the switch changes port 2 standby mode to active. I tried to use switchport backup for this, but...

Specific SDWAN Design Viability

Hi All,  One of our customers has brought up a specific requirement for the SDWAN design at the head quarter office. They have two internet links and two routers at the sites. Internet links are terminated to NTUs. They have asked for the below desig...

Sdiana_0-1726710875100.png
Sdiana by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

GRE Tunnel streams

This is very high level, wanting to know if this is possible.  We're the middle man.  I don't have access to or knowledge of equipment or configs on the other providers.  Currently we are handed off a GRE tunnel to a router.  We have an ipsec tunnel ...

Resolved! CBS350 routing issue

Hi everyone,I'm trying to set up a little lab with 2 CBS350.I want to link those 2 CBS by connecting te2 with L3 (no switch port. IP 172.31.254.253/30 and 172.31.254.254/30)On CBS-A I have VLAN 92 IP 172.16.14.1/24 and PC IP 172.16.14.10/24 (with GW ...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.