NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can't figure out how to set "shutdown" under a loopback interface for cisco ios-xrCode snippet:                for lo in root.devices.device[er_info[0]["name"]].config.cisco_ios_xr__interface['Loopback']:                    if lo.id == 40001:        ...

HiI just installed NSO 4.5 and ran into this error when I was trying to make the NEDs for IOS, XR & JUNOS[root@localhost neds]# cd cisco-ios[root@localhost cisco-ios]# cd src[root@localhost src]# lltotal 16drwxr-xr-x. 4 root root 4096 Nov 30 19:01 ja...

mowahba by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi NSO experts!Considering the following model:list device {   key "reference";   leaf reference {       type string;   }   uses ncs:service-data;   ncs:servicepoint sp;   leaf group {       type string;   }   ...}If two devices are added to the list...

https://<...>/api/config/devices/device/<device>/xxxx/_operations/runfor the above POST method, when attempted to send the parameter abc as body <input><abc/></input>it says malformed message/Internal error in response.The parameter abc is a presenc...

I created a NCS project  for my custom NSO package. I am trying to dynamically pull the dependencies of my package using the project-meta-data.xml. I have defined the following entries<packages-store>      <git>        <repo>ssh://git@github.com/MyUs...

juacosta by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community:

Top Solution Authors