NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi team - we have been building a service that imports openconfig models. One of those models use the ipv4-address defined in openconfig-iniet-types.yang:   typedef ipv4-address { type string { pattern '^(([0-9]|[1-9][0-9]|1[0-9][0-9]|2[0-4][0-9]|' ...

sfloresk by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts,I need some guidance on the proper NED to use for an NCS 1002 device.  I am using the cisco-iosxr-cli-7.13 on a project with NCS 1002 devices.The device is appears to be supported, but I don't see the controller tenGigECtrlr.Using the n...

ron.whitt by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Is there a document or reference to know how secure is NSO and what are the security features it supports? We need to verify this to meet our PSB security requirements for our product. Any help is greatly appreciated. Regards, Shanth

shgaiton by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I (dynamically) create resource pools that assign resources on a per-device basis? Basically, I'd like to generate a pool for every device that assigns an index to some of the device's interfaces. The following will re-use the same indexes fo...

Is the difference in behaviour on these two restconf requests intended?Platform is NSO 4.7.xThe first will produce 500 Internal Server - the latter works as expected.{ "ietf-yang-patch:yang-patch":{ "patch-id":"deleteitnowplease", "edit":[ ...

LK2401 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to implement the following simplified model (currently with NSO 4.7): list endpoint { uses ncs:service-data; ncs:service-point "endpoint";   key reference;  leaf reference { ... }  leaf device { ... }  leaf port { ... } leaf desc...