Other Collaboration Subjects

cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
cancel

Publicaciones del foro

I have problems faxing with my vg248, here is what is happening. I have a vg200 for transcoding and conference this router is hanging the dsp's, the ios version is 121-5.YH4. The tac recommended me to chage the ios to version 12.2.13T5 which is now d...

Resuelto! From the Beginner

Hi,I'm trying to learn about VoIP and read some about VoIP signalling protocols (H.323, SIP, MGCP etc.). Everything is OK when reading about a protocol but when it comes to integrate things in my mind I'm really confused. I read about SIP protocol an...

I have Unity 3.0(4). I have only a 50 user license. What is the part number to upgrade this 150 user license. I have the USB key with the SN # on it. I have found no documentation on how to upgrade this license. I see plenty of info for Unity 3....

mgvogt11 por Level 1
  • 208 Visitas
  • 1 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

I want to move unity subscribers from a Unity 3.1(5) (Unified Messaging Users) server to another Unity 3.1(5) (Unified Messaging Users) server in the same domain. Is there a utility to do this or procedure so I don't loose greetings, recorded names,...

snagel por Level 1
  • 195 Visitas
  • 1 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

For the last couple of months I have been trying write something (ivr app, ICM script, java script) that will pull information from an Oracle DB. Well it seems to me that IPCC only supports MS SQL server.Has any one sucessfully been able to pass dat...

cpi por Level 1
  • 471 Visitas
  • 7 respuestas
  • 0 Útil