Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have got a Unity that has mailboxes in 5.5 and 2000 spreaded out. We used the procedure to create an account in 5.5 and enabling it in AD and using that account to start Unity services to address the issue of EX5.5 mailboxes (which works great)......

spoure by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I know this question might sound a bit stupid but...It was my understanding that SIP agents don't necessearily need a proxy to establish a connection. In particular, I thought I can make to Cisco IP SIP phones connect to each other withou...

dobri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we make calls through a high-density voice (NM-HDV-1E1-30E) module to PSTN, call setup is established, but voice does not pass through. Our gateway is a Cisco3620 (IOS: 12.2.10) and it's connected to a PBX through the NM. The PBX can reach exte...

icabrera by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does Cisco have a definitive statement on where the DHCP server should be for AVVID IP Phones. I would not use a customers and in the past have used the Call Manager Server for this purpose.Are there any issues in using the CM for DHCP? I am looking...

sdrennan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone confirm the following as I need to spec a VOIP network:Consider an E1 connected to the PSTN from a 5300 VOIP enabled router.(30 channel card)Another E1 is connected to a Local PABX.If a call comes from the PSTN and is redirected to the PA...