Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are using CM and Unity and Exchange 2000 Enterprise. Our system covers multiple sites. I would like to use a different storage group for different sites. When I move a user to a new storage group, they cannot receive their messages and the MWI ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have installed demo version of 3.1, however when trying to create users I'm getting ' no licenses available to create user' message. Have not had this problem with demo versions before, can you please advise.<br>thanks, J<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I installed a Unity 3.0(2) TSP 3.0.1.3 without PCAnywhere as Terminal Services was to be used. The requirements has now changed and PCAnywhere is to be used. Do I have to uninstall Unity 3.0 using the uninstall tool, before I can Install PCAnywhere? ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How safe/unsafe is it to make and use your own scripts to update/change the configuration for users/phones in the CCM database (given that you know sql quite well). The fields I would for example like to change are: Calling Search Space for all call...

vk by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br> We are using unity 2.4.6.135 with Call Manager 3.1.2(c). We have setup a dedicated DN to act as an Auto Attendant with an opening greeting and the ability to type in any internal extension.<br>Everything is working great but is it possible t...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Jeff<br><br>I wanted to see how the upgrade process for Unity functions in a lab environment. I have a Win2k DC connected to a Win2k server running Exchange 5.5 SP4. I'd like to teach myself the upgrade process from Exchange 5.5/Unity 2.4.6.135 to Ex...

ievans by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PC connected to a modem. I would like to connect this modem to a router Cisco 1751 equipped with a VIC-FXS card. May I connect my modem to a VIC-FXS port? Which kind of problem could I have?Thank you for your support.

riposial by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How many Failover Dongles are needed for the redundant servers? <br><br>Currently a single Unity 3.0.3 Server is running. This is a dongle is liscensed for 12 ports & 200 users I have a second server with a Unity 3.0 license for another 12ports/2...

jforcum by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes