Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have just finished the unity install and added the tsp with 16 ports. The tsp test button completes successfully, all port names match exactly, and the ports did no auto-register as phones. I installed MSDE per the instructions in the checklist, ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a document on the Cisco Web site that tells me what UDP and TCP ports etc. I need to allow access to in order for VOIP to work or a general document that may outline this type of information.

I am in my last semester @ college in a Data Communications degree. For my senior project I have to come up with a project. This goes from a proposal to the the write up of the actual installation. My proposal is to upgrade a local school district'...

littlen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to localize CCS4.0 for Japanese.CCS admin manual describes that I should configure the properties wlServer.WebLine.LANGUAGE=ja wlServer.WebLine.COUNTRY=JP wlServer.inputEncoding=SJIS wlServer.databaseConversionEncoding=SJIS wl...

j.hirose by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am involved in a voice network where all voice connections are via connection trunks. The network is in a square with links between each site. If the link goes down the connection trunks go over the other link (session target is destination loopbac...

kkfrench by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up a T1 controller to handle QSIG to the corporate PBX. The router and PBX are talking to each other, when I do a debug voice ccapi I can see the router picking up the dialed digits, but it is not passing them off to a voip dial p...

In Unity AA, Message Settings, Message Notification, there are pull down devices, Text Page 1 & 2. Is there a SMTP licensure issue with using these devices? If so, how would someone gray these selections out so the users didn't believe it to be an ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes