Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this but here go's.I have a PIX 501 and want to open ports 3782,3783 TCP&UDP for sockets used by Roger Wilco.would i use somthing like...conduit permit tcp eq 3782 any any ?conduit permit udp eq ...

mwudtke by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone please email me an example on how I can POST an image on a 7960 phone?Steps I have taken so far:1. Obtained code from NPC user that described how to post a URL to a 7960 Phone2. GIF2CIP'd the image3. Pointed the URL in the POSTing app to ...

I recall a while back that there were registry hacks available to emulate the "feel" of octel prompts.<br><br>Is this a feature somewhere in 3.x or still a registry hack?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings!<br><br>We have a Unity 2.4 Build 2.4.5.73 server, with Call Manager 3.0(7) (upgrading to Nirvana immenently...)<br><br>Our issue here is... our sales guys would like to transfer their calls to their cellphones.<br><br>This works just peach...

ges by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to set up a call handler to take inbound calls and route them to a pilot point during business hours and after hours point them to a "We're closed" message. I have set up a pilot point with with a hunt group at extension 1000. When ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity 2.4.6 issue:<br>I made an experimental Active Directory Connector between Directory and AD, and all Unity subscribers become unreachable from voice mail system.<br>For this reason, I re-installed Unity (over the previuous one), but problem pers...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes