Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've set myself to "default administrator", but am still unable to administer or view the status of my Unity box from my PC. I'm forced to terminal server into the actual Unity box, then open the saweb admin page from the terminal session. What's u...

emlee by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,<br><br>My internal user (Subscriber) wants to diable his voice mail recording because he has a long vacation and no need to use this VM feature. Does Unity 3.0 allow user to disable his voice recording by himself?<br><br>Thanks!<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity 2.46.102, W2k-sp1, x5.5-sp4<br>I am getting this error in the the event logs:<br>Event Type: Warning<br>Event Source: AvNotifier_MC<br>Event Category: Run <br>Event ID: 1015<br>Date: 7/26/2001<br>Time: 4:11:15 PM<br>User: N/A<br>Computer: EX...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a lot of subscribers to create, i have an exel file containing all users, dn, wich number to connect if users press "0" etc..., i had create users who don't need to have a "press zero" on there profile, i had import them on the unity server be...

pminguy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Are there any SNMP MIBs for the 6608 blade ? For example I was to see if port 7/1 is "registered" ? I did a SNMPWALK on a 6509 with a 6608 blade and could not find anything under CatOS 5.5(11) relating to 6608 port status.Or perhaps I can do a SNMP...

jraarons by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

SS7

Hi,for some reason I have some E1 links which contain both bearer and signalling, with SS7 signalling in 16th channel of those E1s while other channels contain voice traffic. In order to connect them to the voice gateway and SC2200, first they are co...