Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Installing Unity 2.4.6.135 on DL380. Have installed all prerequisites on NT4. Have dongle. Consistently at the point of installing Unity with the activation key I get the response that the key does not match the dongle. Key is UNTY-XX-XX-XXXX from...

rbewlay by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two call manager set as a cluster. In the Unity server (version:2.4.6.135) I set up the Av-Cisco with the appropriate information. Primary call manager address and the secondary address to be use in case of failure. When the primary call...

f.gouger by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When setting up dial-peers for outgoing calls over FXO's I have used the preference command, and if one port is in use it will go to the other, that works fine. My questions is, if you have 2 pri's coming into a single router, can you use the prefer...

cstewart by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We just change the primary language from english to french. But when we call our voice messaging it still starts in english ! Does someone know if its the default with the Unity or if we can change something in the Unity paramater ? We want a fu...

f.gouger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes