Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I recently asked a number of friends, family, and colleagues to tell me what comes to mind when they hear the word mobility. More often than not, people responded with mobile phones. Not surprising given the proliferation of mobile phones and the ins...

gfesta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all, I'm sorry, I'm not a developer, but I need to resolve this issue.I have to show a color JPG image provided by a IP network camera to FTP share (Axis), I already have CiscoIPservices installed on a IIS server and it works. My problem is th...

a.crippa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We upgraded recently from CM 4.1.3 to 6.1(3) As many others, we were dealing with bug id CSCso28287. I've configured PAB as service and this is working fine as long as you use it as your personnel address book BUT we also had a company address...

Think of the last time you've ever bought something of even limited importance in your consumer life without checking online for ratings and reviews by others.  Whey does that all stop in the business world?  When you own or are an employee of an SMB...