Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have 350 7960 phones that need to be migrated to newly purchased 7961 phones. I am trying to use that BAT tool to Export my existing phones and then import them in. The problem I am running into is that the data does not line up perfectly, I hav...

I have 7970 phone with a few choices of background images to choose from. I have tried a few times to do this but have no luck - I am trying to find a way in which to make the background images flick to another image after a specified time. Is this s...

How do I install OS 2000.4.3 on an HP ProLiant DL320 G4 3.0 GHz? The old Modell (2.8 GHz) is not available, so I have to install it on an faster platform. During intsallation I get the message that the cpu is not correct. Is there any workaround?

Does CCM 4.1.3sr5d support the 1861 router as a MGCP gateway? We have installed the latest device package which does not add support. When trying to add the gateway 1861 is not in the drop down list.Thanks for any help.

appserv by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Allmy company needs to support the customers through dialup connections and there is no any analog phone line ready.can any one help me how i can use the modem relay or any thing to solve this problem.i have 2811 gateway.Regards