Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello guys,Our new branch in NY has the DIDs in the range 40XX. The extensions in Our HQ in Boston are in the range 79XX. I asked telco to route those NY DIDs(40XX) to the Boston PRI but they say it wouldn't be possible before 30 days. I am in a big ...

I have configured autoattendant in CME but is not working. When I try to call I obtain a failed call.My telco is a sip provider ( sip protocol ), so I have configured a sip account in the router with the username is 964812530 and pass xxxxxx so the p...

Going to do a Unity upgrade and have new server. Current running is 4.0(4). Going to 4.2.Would like to do DIRT and blow it away and build on new server with same name and ip and such. Is it possible just do do the resture and away we go or is this...

I have a question and a issue about this integration.First,the question: Can i use the user data (the AD login and pass)stored in the AD to use in the extension mobility login feature? The Issue: When i select the extension mobility service, the phon...

Hi,I have a few sites running CME 4.0 and a couple of sites with CCM4.1. I would like to be able to call between CME and CCM. Calling from the CCM's to the CME's using an ICT works fine, but cannot call the other way. CME's can talk to each other tho...

thack by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a wireless headset which would be able de answer a call just by clicking on a button on the headset. So that the user would not need to be near his IP Phone.Does it exist ? thanx !

BABARCHE by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes