Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an IPMA manager at branch 1 and the assistant at branch 2, when CAC kicks in it invokes AAR and the call is redirected to the proxy line via PSTN properly, my question is, is it possible for the manager to intercept the call back? Currently th...

My scenario:We have a CCM cluster on city A and a router 2811 on city B, the call processing is OK, but the SRST Test not.When We apply ( disconnect ) fail over to simulate SRST mode:1.- Call over T1 go 120 IPM2.- The POE switch send traffic over wan...

Hi, we are designing a set of scripts for a ivr and we want to test the scripts simulating some calls to check the load of the server. How can we simulate the call setup signalling between the callmanager, the ivr and the gateway?Thanks

what are the offers for this?. some very graphical information, charts etc. im familiar with ITEM and its cool but im looking for something that gives great ability to perform proactive maintenance and nice customised reports to upper management etc....

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hii, i'm using CME V3.1 in my cisco router 1700, i have done the basics configuration (LAN telephony), now i want to make a link with the PSTN, and with VPN, but i need some helps for commands. thanks

a.rayen83 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Pls can some assist on how to group some specific fields in the CDR generated by CCM. I also get my multiple files, i was expecting to see a single file for each day. Or do i require a 3rd party software to retrieve the CDR?TIA Kayode

olakayode by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes