Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CRS 4.0 can work with callmanager 4.1.3sr2, but when I tried to configure the application and input the script (taps.aef), got error message " couldn't find the script..."any clue...

I have been seeing a large number of MohNoMoreResourcesAvailable errors in a CallManager Event Viewer Application Log. The PerfMon stats show the max number of available resources but the value never drops and the OutOfResources stat continues to ri...

g.grier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CDR unavailable

Hi all,on my publisher CDR service is running, i could get the CDR for last two months, but when i tried to have a CDR for ccurrent month upto this date & time,it's giving an error that data is available only up to 6th DEC.I have checked the folder c...

amknnd by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What is the finest way to add multiple directories behind the directory phone button of an IP Phone?Example:1. Company A listing 2. Company B listing3. Company C listing (*)For example the directory listing of Company C is a listing of shortcodes ...

p.abbeel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a CME 3.2 running in our office integrated with Unity in our main site.Now we are looking for a way so that the operator can transfer a incoming call directly to a persons voicemail by pressing *xxxx where xxxx is the 4 digit extension for...

jayray001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Under Service -> Service Paramter choose the Call manager service. Click the Advanced button, and search for national prefix. In there add the 9. i did all these and still its not dialing 9 before the number that i am dialing from my missedcalls or R...

HI There,running a 1760 CCME to PSTN via Bri (IOS 12.3(14)T5)Just got an E1 VIC to do a trunk to a mitel PBX (3300) using QSIGHowever I can seem to configure the timeslots, it seems to require the"tdm clock e1 0/0 both export line" but when entered...