Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

HI my N9K have all logging is 2015 Mar  3 15:16:56 Nexus9508 %ICMPV6-3-ND_LOG:  icmpv6 [5653]  Inconsistent RA retrans-timer on Vlan999, ours is: 0, from fe80::8a5a:92ff:fe1b:7392 2015 Mar  3 15:16:56 Nexus9508 %ICMPV6-3-ND_RA_LOG:  icmpv6 [5653]  fe...

Hi,I will suggest Nexsu 7000 as Backbone switch to my client.But i don't understand why proxy L3 routing must be used under M & F2 mixed condition.Although F2 module also support all L3 capacity, L3 routing dosen't be support on F2 module with M seri...

thsmfe001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WE have macsec between 2 data centers with UDLD 'aggressive' mode, on a Nexus 7K. However, we are running into situations where UDLD keeps taking down the link and causing macsec to hung.The Nexus documentation talks about UDLD non-aggressive mode bu...

We have a netapp storage on our Nexus and we are seeing alot of pks discarded on ingreess. I know that the Nexus does ingress queing so this seems to point to congestion on an egress port. How can I figure out what port is causing the problem or has ...

Hello All,I'm trying to configure pvlans over a vpc but the vpc seems to be down. I've tried searching for documentation on pvlan & vpc interoperability but couldn't find anything so far. Could anyone shed some light on this? My outputs are as below....

Dear all,we observed following log messages on a Nexus 6001: %ETHPORT-5-IF_DOWN_ERROR_DISABLED: Interface Ethernet101/1/15 is down (Error disabled. Reason:Disabled by Server Mgr triggered)%ETHPORT-5-IF_DOWN_ERROR_DISABLED: Interface Ethernet101/1/16 ...

h.thiele by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes