Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi,I know that vPC is only a layer 2 technology and that Layer 3 vpc is not a reccomended configuration, but I'd like to know if it is just a no-best-practise or it isn't allowed at all?I have to solve this problem :Right now I have Aggregation Layer...

Hi,I want to ask about netflow for N7K.When I use netflow version 9 in N7K to forward traffic to netflow server, the netflow server detects all interfaces in N7K with ifindex.I can mapping the ifindex interface in netflow server with command "show in...

Hi all, I am not sure if this is the correct community to post this question, but I will give it a try. I noticed that the users of my network cannot resolve web sites using new top level domain names, like ".education", ".international", etc. I have...

Trying to find out if anyone can confirm that the a Nexus 7700 running NX-OS v6.2(8) with only F3 cards can support LISP ESM Multihop where the Nexus 7700 is the first-hop router.  We have layer 3 connected ASR1001x routers which will be the xTRs.  I...

bradburyh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am wondering if there is a typo error or it is something I failed to understand.https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCus26882.If one is to expand the "Details", see the product it has listed.  It seems it has nothing to do with Nexus, in...

kohcsian by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what is the port no of 1) Network time protocol(NTP)2) transmission control protocol(TCP)3) user datagram protocol(UDP)4) Internet protocol(IP)5) Address resolution protocol(ARP)6) Reverse Address resolution protocol(RARP)