Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Hi All,     I am planning on stacking 4 3750X's , they all have the same C3750E-Universalk9-M sw image. My concern is they have different sw versions:          2 have 12.2(58)SE2          1 has 15.0(2)SE4          1 has 12.2(55)SE5     Should I upg...

Hi,Trying to setup a brand new UCS server using CIMC and KVM console but KVM does not appear to work with mac OS X.  I can not find anyone that can state that for a fact but under windows it works just fine.Can anyone clear up if KVM console under CI...

krauss by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have the requirment to implement VPLS between two DC's, which we will use to extend VLAN's between both DC's.If we extend VLAN say 10 , it will be active/standby in DC1 and Listen /Listen in 2nd DC.I know we can  have FHRP is...

With Prashanth Krishnappa Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn about how to troubleshoot the Nexus 5000/2000 series switches. Prashanth Krishnappa is an escalation engineer for datacenter...

Hello,When trying to download software to the wlc from Cisco Prime 1.4, it says it can download the file located locally on the machine. The path says /localdisk/tftp . How do I get to that path because when I ssh to the box and do a dir from the pro...