Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

I have two Nexus 7010's in a VPC domain (single VDC) with two 10gb Peerlinks between the two.For our Internet Edge, I am using 2xASA5520's in a Active/Passive arrangement.The ASA's are connected directly to the N7K, one each.The current configuration...

geniesis by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Just want to ask about Nexus configs here as I am new to fabric extenders technology.I am attaching the implementations that we want to accomplish, is this possible?Your opinion is very much appreciated.  

Dear Experts, According to this below document, the maximum member interfaces per EtherChannel in Nuexus 5K switches running NX-OS ver 5.2(1) is sixteen (16): http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/nexus5000/sw/configuration_limits/...

Hi Friends,I came across a situation where customer is expanding their rack and unfortunately, They have next available rack around 300 meters away from Core Switch (Nexus 5000). now in the new rack Customer wants to install Cisco FEX 2000 but chall...