Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

Hi, I'm in the process of revamping a small DC for an enterprise environment. I had some quotes from diferent vendors (DELL, HP and Cisco) and a tight budget.The Cisco solution initialy included a pair of Nexus 5548 for the collapsed core and c2960s ...

MafonsoPT by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have observed some unexpected behaviour on a Nexus 7000 running 6.1(2) in respect of the Ethernet II frame generated when the Nexus 7000 is a GRE Tunnel endpoint.The device (non Cisco) receiving the Frame is discarding it and I waiting for the vend...

Hi Guys,We have an existing OTV implementation which extends some VLANs between our Prod and DR sites. We recently lost some disk, and we had to bring up the machines at the DR site. Since then we have seen some strange issues where, for example, mac...

I'm looking to see how the F3 cards are broken up into port groups or if they are line rate per port.  I'm not finding any documentation to dictate either way.  On the other cards when assigning them to a VDC you have to assign them based on port gro...

Hi Experts,If you make a configuration change on a 7k in a VDC with 2 7k's, is the change automatically applied to the running configuration of both 7k’s or does it require you to write the configuration to affect both 7k's?For Example:Let's say that...

chestes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiFor a customer we have implemented a FP network based on N5K and N7K. With the new Nexus switches and the rumors on no support for FP, what is the future of FP with Nexus?N9K does not support FP, the N6K does not support FP, N77K supports FP on F2e...