Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Community,   I have a pair of 9396PX's running NX OS version 7.0(3)I4(6) that have two port channels between them. Po1 is the vPC peer link that carries most of the traffic between the two switches in vPC domain 1. Po2 is a "routing backbone" links t...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello   We have two NX5600 7.1.4 in our network. We run VPC between them and enable peer-switch. We have stacked two 3850 and connected them  to N5600s with 4 link (full mesh). We have used 1 port-channel for connectivity of 5ks and  3850. Should we ...

MKH by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have a 3850 with dual DC PSUs, -48vdc. Before I put this in the rack at a remote location, which has proper power, I want to fire it up and do some configuration on the bench. I have a DC power supply that does +48vdc and enough amps. Am I able to ...

AckAck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Community, I am noticing a weird Spanning Tree forwarding situation within my Data center topology. Ive attached a PDF of the topology for reference but I will also lay it out for you here:   At the spine/core we are running a pair of 9396PQ's in NX-...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Community, We are running a pair of Nexus 9396PX at our core in NXOS Mode. We have a multitude of 2248TP FEX's hanging off of the 9396's in a single VPC domain (vpc domain 1) in straight through mode. Uplinked to the 9396's is a pair of 9332PQs that ...

Craddockc by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes