Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

Hi I have a pair of Cat4500X in a VSS pair in one DC and a pair of Nexus 9372's in a vPC pair in another. We have a couple of 1G inter-DC links and would like to channel across them but also run a routing protocol if possible.  As a test I set this ...

Hi All, I'm new to nexus so please forgive the simple question. We have 2 dc's which are dual homed.  Site A    >  Site B Prod7k1 > Prod7k1 Prod7k2 > Prod7k2 we seem to have asymmetric paths between the two sites. So when i type command show otv vl...

jay_7301 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we are considering connecting FEX 2300 to Nexus 9300 using 40G link, but on true 40G QSFP+, not 4x 10G SPF+ on Nexus 9300. Is this configuration supported? I have some unchecked informations that this is setup is not supported. Is there any docum...

We have deployed PI 3.1.6 and in the Inventory > Device Management > Network Devices section we have a device that shows a Collection Failure stating Bootstrap Procedure is null or empty. Various google searches haven't provided anything definitive. ...