Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

Hi my friends; I have a questión which is the diference of the output  show  vpc consistency-parameters global. In cluster VPC one dont show the Interface-vlan admin up and Interface-vlan routing in both switches , but in cluster two show me it in t...

mhuaynate by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , Can anyone provide comparison on N5K-N2K  straight through vs Activie Active topology  . Besides need answer on below - Can we send active active traffic using Straight Through Topology with out using VPC at server end. Thanks in advance . Reg...

Hello friends,  I am really confused, someone help me with the information, please! Can I get into CISCO with just CCNA R&S certification or I need to do further certifications? Waiting for information and guidance, Thank you, Sai Kiran

Hi, Could you please let me know what are models of Nexus 9500 series supports 4 Way HRP between two DCs. Each DC is having pair of Core switches. I know that Nexus 9504 supports that. I want to know other than 9504 any other series or model support...