Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello,I've configured three vlan's over a catalyst 6509 series. My terminal is in the vlan1 and I'm comparing the differents ttl when I send an icmp echo request to machines of vlan2 and vlan3.When I send an icmp to vlan2 machine (always from the vla...

ccrespoh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a Cisco 1751 router in our organisation which is having Cisco IOS IP Base software in it. Currently we are facing problems like traffic being generated all of a sudden choking the full network. We doubt it might be because of the IOS. Is t...

ayram23 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For reasons to complicated to explain here, I need to know if this is possible.I have 2 T1's each from different providers. I have an Exchange server one of the T's. Is there anyway possible to route my outbound mail through one T1 and have it recei...

dj214 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to provide a DHCP option that provides text with spaces to a DHCP client? The customer has an application that requires clients receive Option 130 from the DHCP server. The text is ascii and has spaces between some of the parameter...

amarc by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have one 3745 router which running 12.3(4)T Ios version. My problem is i can configured only one port-channelinterface command when i am going to configure another port-channel its giving me error. I would like to howmany port-channel interface ...