Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Please Please Please help. I am pulling my hair out!!! My network configuration is as follows: INTERNET – ROUTER – PIX FIREWALL – ISA SERVER – LAN I want to route my SMTP traffic into my exchange server inside my LAN. Please NOTE that all devices are...

hi ,I am facing a ISDN configuration problem... My senario is as follow..1 ) I have one 2mb & one 64kbps links to one of my regional office.......2) My office should dial ISDN in such a way that only if both 2mb & 64kbps links r down then only ISDN ...

oratecorp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Lately, I found that my ISDN router is keep on triggering and dailing to my HQ eventhough the primary link is up. When doing the traceroute and sh ip route <prefix> it is still preferring primary.Herewith I found that something intersting un...

maher by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 3548 switch with to GBICs (WS-G5483) inserted. I have two questions:1. Can the GBIC be used to connect directly to a server with a gigabit NIC?2. Can I use Etherchannel with these two GBICs to connect to my server with two gigabit ...

markwood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, we just got our first Cisco gear, (so yes, I am a rookie!)I installed the two switches today, and all is well. I am wondering one thing, when we have all systems turned off, there seems to still be an un-normal amount of traffic on the LAN...

SysAdminj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes