Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

%EARL-3-SETVLANTIMER:Failure to set timer 15 from vlan 1Has anyone have any idea what this error message means as it mentions to contact technical representative. The problem is that this switch is the core switch for a network with 3 x 2948g's hangi...

HiI have a 2600 as my dial in access server. All my Windows based users dial in, authenticate using TACACS+ and receive their DHCP address OK. They then can ping through the network OK.I have ONE user who wants to use a Mac, on OSX, to dial in. Howev...

netops01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 ethernet subnets(A and B) connected and I have connected a new router's interface to subnet B. Although the hosts from subnet B be can ping the new router(and vice versa) the hosts from subnet A cannot(yet they ping the hosts of B). Why is t...

I just upgraded my Campus manager to the latest IDU and now my topology map looks like a spider web. My Frame relay sites now have 3 clouds to show the 3 separate serial connections we have and then there are red-dashed lines to every site. Has any...

eap by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 6513 with SUP2-2GE (CatOS 8.2.1 and MFSC 12.1(8a)E4) When i do "show mls rp" it says multilayer switching is disabled but on the switch when is "show mls" the "total packets switched" is incrementing and I can see entries for "sh mls entry c...

p21 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3660 DRAM bank

Hi..what is the command in a 3660 router to find the DRAM bank/slot utilisation. there are 2 banks in 3660 for inserting DRAM chips. i need to know (without opening the box) ,as to how much of dram is there in each slot. i also need the same info for...

hello my name is wahd. i want to configure Cisco router WAN (HDLC) and NAT and DHCP in cisco 2600 series. in 2600 i've 2 ethernet,2serial,1 WAN port.plz tell how can i configure this router. plz help me and send me the step by step guide.

wahidbd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes