Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I config LACP create Port-Channel 11 ,member of Port-Channel are gigabitehternet 1/1,1/2 port-channel 11 works fine but only member exist under port-channel 11 which is gi1/2 then i find there is Port-Channel 11A comes up and gi1/1 become the member...

I have been asked to look at a problem concerning HSRP. I believe the configuration is incorrect but have been told this config has been wporking at a another site. Below are the hsrp configs for both routers. Someone please give this a sanity check ...

syancy by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have two 4507R's connected ton each other via the Supervisor engines.Only one of these units is carrying out the routing for the LAN, the other unit is only being used as a layer 2 switch.Can anybody tell me where I would start to config...

We are currently using a 3640 with modem pool to allow LAN users to dial out to several different remote networks. To support this we use Dailout-EZ.Now, recently the request was put to my desk to see if it was possible to have the remote network per...

odev by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes