Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have two routers conected with 3 serial links: - 56Kbps - 12Kbps - 512KbpsI also have Rip going on on the 3 serial interfaces. All the links have the same distance, 1 hop.My question is how can i influence in the router choosing the best route usi...

I have 2522 series router. i want to upgrade the IOS i have downloaded file . So pls let me know that how can i perform this to upgrade my router.Also pls tell this that this file has what version.ExactFile Name: c2500-c-l.120-4.binI am already using...

I have three routers. The first two are on the same subnet. 10.217.129.252 is my internet router. I also have another router 10.217.129.254 which has a T1 point to point connection to 10.217.130.254. This is a remote location and at this location I h...

tareq838 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a router Cisco 801, it is connecting to internet using bri0 and gets a dynamic ip. Is there a NAT command which will allow all the traffic coming to ISDN port to be natted to some ip on the inside network.Above requirment comes because,...

sayeed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes