Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Is it posible to have a hub and spoke arrangement, whereby the spoke sites can connect to each other via the hub site using dialer profiles. The spoke sites can connect to the hub site with no problems and pass IP onto the LAN at the hub. I cannot ge...

Hi All,I went through the posts in this forum, but just want to make sure about 1) Am I right in saying that if I configure a DHCPpool for each VLAN, the switch will know which poolto use by looking at the incoming interface? 2) I cannot seem to get ...

jacquesd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We'd like to terminate a clear channel T3 to a 3640 (NM-1T3/E3) , with 128mb Dram, a few static routes, 3 active wics, 1 active FE, and cef enabled. I'm wondering what the impressions are of this arrangement, specifically, if the 3640 can handle the...

r.cheung by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several remote sites that are connected via a T1 Frame Relay connection to the host site. A redundant 56k circuit was added for backup purposes and I would like to set a second default route at the remote site routers to use the 56k circuit i...

NPT_2 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes