Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I'd like to submit this config for review. My goal is to have outbound latency sensetive traffic(acl 101) and outbound lantency in-sensetive traffic(acl 102) get marked w/ dscp values on the internal interface, fa0. Once this traffic is marked have...

grunky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CAT6509 with dual SUP in it, it was all working until now and now i cant ping/telnet to the management console of the supervisor. I can't even ping it from the MSFC part (wierd) or anywhere from the network. I was able to console into the swit...

nawas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a problem with SLB configured as follow.two 6513 trunk to each other. two web servers connected one on each switch. No response from the virtual address 172.24.15.55/27. Able to hit the real addresses. Sniffer show only SYN from clien...

wsitu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day Our company has a problem. Would you be so kind to help us. Here is a short description of our problem Our clients have a network with the topology that described below. Two switches 2900XL are connected by FEC and it is used 2/1-2/4(100FX)....

vitaliyr by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, all!I was trying to configure RSPAN session and I faced the following problem(does not work) that as I hope someone help me to solve.The problem is switch A (2950) ->(connectted via trunk port) to switch B (2924) ->(via trunk port too) to swit...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card